Network #MadAsHellBway: Terms and Conditions
Network on Broadway is collecting videos through a Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and email crowdsourcing campaign (“the Campaign”) to feature as projections in all performances of its new production, Network.
Any “Participant(s),” meaning any person(s) who posts or participates in a video in relation to the Campaign, agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Participants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Network on Broadway reserves the right to request any Participant to provide proof that they are eligible to participate in the Campaign.
Participants will need access to the internet to enter the draw as all entries must be received through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or email.
How to enter
The Campaign opens at 10 a.m. on 10/18/18 and will close at 10 p.m. on 11/9/18.
To enter, Participants must post a video from their personal account to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or submit via personal email. The video must show the Participant repeating either “I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore” or “I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take this anymore.” The video must be posted using the hashtag #MadAsHellBway
The Participants must ensure that every person captured in the video has consented to the video being posted on Twitter or Instagram as part of the Campaign.
Selection of videos
Selected videos will be chosen by members of the creative team for Network and may be included in all productions of Network as video projections. The decision of the creative team members in relation to the selection of videos will be final.
The Participant expressly grants Network on Broadway permission to use the video in all performances of Network. By posting a video as part of the Campaign, the Participant acknowledges that their video may feature in the production of Network and all exploitations of the Broadway production, including but not limited to:
- Video capture of a performance exploited on DVD, Blu-ray, television, internet, HD theatres and streaming services such as Netflix, Broadway HD and Hulu.
- Live streaming performances.
- A documentary about the making of Network.
Ownership of videos
All videos posted in connection with the Campaign will become the property of Network on Broadway.
By posting a video, the Participant agrees to:
- assign all their intellectual property rights to the Network on Broadway; and
- waive all moral rights, in and to the posted video and otherwise arising in connection with the video to which the participant may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Network on Broadway shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect and consequential loss) whatsoever (howsoever caused) suffered or sustained by any Participant in the Campaign.
Data protection and publicity
By posting a video the Participant agrees:
- to be contacted by Network on Broadway in relation to this Campaign;
- that any personal information provided by the Participant in relation to the Campaign may be used by Network on Broadway to administer the Campaign; and
- to grant Network on Broadway permission to use the video in any reasonable marketing activity related to Network in all types of media including Network on Broadway’s social media channels.